AIM AND SCOPE
Journal of Sustainable Technologies and Materials (JST&M) is an international, cross-disciplinary, open access, peer-reviewed journal that publishes research findings and developments in the fields of:
- Environmental Science and Engineering;
- Technologies for Achieving Environmental Sustainability;
- Advanced Materials for Sustainable Applications;
- Materials Recovery and Recycling;
- Renewable Energy;
- Recycle/reuse of Material and Energy;
- Sustainability of Metal-producing Industries, with a particular emphasis on materials recovery, reuse, and recycling;
- Optimization of Metallurgical Processes, including utilization, treatment, and management of metallurgically generated residues;
- All aspects of research, development, production, and usage of sustainable non-metallic building materials.
Authors from universities, research centers, and industry are invited to submit papers and participate in this publication's future issues.