INSTRUCTIONS FOR AUTHORS
The Journal publishes:
- Original scientific papers - present the results of original research that were not previously published in either full or preliminary form. It should be complete and authoritative accounts of work that has a special significance and should be presented clearly and concisely.
- Preliminary communications - contain at least one new scientific fact or result that requires immediate publication. Still, it does not have enough details to test the described results, as is the case with original scientific articles.
- Review papers - contain an overall review of recent and current research in a specific area. Papers in this category are surveys in nature that should contain critical references and evaluations. The references must be complete enough to permit a good insight into the subject matter.
- Professional papers - do not have to be based on original research, but they should contribute to the application of well-known research results and present theoretical conceptions.
- Case studies - an in-depth, detailed examination of a particular case (or cases) within a real-world context in the field of science and/or technology.
The manuscripts submitted to JST&M must be unpublished and not under consideration for publication elsewhere. Only new, previously unpublished results given in concise form will be accepted. Known facts should only be mentioned briefly, with appropriate literature citations.
Authors are requested to submit their manuscripts electronically to the journal's online submission system. It is the author's responsibility to fill metadata during the upload by entering the names of each author in the correct order and entering the title and abstract.
There are NO PUBLICATION FEES (article processing charges) to publish with this journal.