Before you begin the process of submitting your manuscript, you should ensure that:
- your research is relevant to the scope and aims of our Journal;
- you have understood the implications for copyright and Creative Commons;
- you have read and understood our editorial and publishing policies;
- you have prepared your manuscript in line with the JST&M submission guidelines.
Only submissions that follow these guidelines will be peer-reviewed:
- The manuscript has not been published before and it is not under consideration for publication anywhere else.
- The submission file is in Microsoft Word file format. The volume of the article is limited to 12 pages (A4 format), and the text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author's Guidelines.
- Tables inside the manuscript must be editable and not pasted as images.
- Figures should be designed such that all information, including text, is readable.
- The title is adequate for the content of the manuscript and is concise and clear.
- The manuscript includes an abstract of no more than 200 words and a list of 3 to 6 keywords that represent the manuscript’s content.
- The introduction accurately describes current knowledge related to the research question. The aims of the research are clearly defined and consistent with the rest of the manuscript.
- The abstract of a maximum of 200 words effectively summarizes the manuscript. The critical and essential information of the article is included in the abstract.
- All references cited in the text must be present in the reference list (and vice versa). References are numbered in order of appearance in the text and listed at the end of the manuscript. Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- At least three international reviewers have been suggested.